Reproductive Medicine Unit
The Reproductive Medicine Unit will soon offer a comprehensive range of investigations and treatments for couples with fertility problems, recurrent miscarriage and reproductive endocrinology. Our vision is to provide high quality consultant led care in a caring multi-disciplinary environment.
The unit will offer the following range of treatment options by the first quarter of year 2013:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection)
- PGS and PGD (pre implantation genetic diagnosis and screening)
- IVM (in vitro maturation)
- Minimal stimulation IVF/ICSI
- Ovulation induction
- Reproductive surgery
- Fertility preservation
The unit is led by Dr. Rehan Salim and his team of multidisciplinary professionals.
For consultation appointments, please call 02-6965256/02-6965153/02-6965154/02-6965155.
The Clinic is open on Monday and Thursday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.